Friday, November 06, 2009

Terra Cotta Pendants and Essential Oil Jewelry

Sanna wrote:
I have been wearing the terra cotta pendant diffuser and I am in heaven. I get a whiff of scent all day and have been using that Brazilian Sweet Orange with cloves and eucalyptus. The scent seems to last and last. I would love to see you offer these pendants. I think it would be a great incentive for folks to "wear" their favorites. Thanks for the recent info. Have you experimented with blending any oils together?

November 05, 2009
Edward Viljoen said...
Hi Sanna, the Terra Cotta Pendant diffusers are great and we're looking into getting them for Steppingstonesbookstore.org


Other options are silver lockets that contain a pad on which you can place a single drop of oil. I'll let you know when we get new Essential Oil Jewelry. We have not carried them up until now.


Regarding blending, yes most certainly. I have dozens of blends that I have experimented with and learned about from other Aromatherapists. I am happy to share recipes. If you have a particular use in mind, I will offer the blend that I use.


Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment