Thursday, November 12, 2009

Angelica asks...

Aloha ... my 3 favourite scents are rose, sandlewood and amber -- I've always wanted a perfume with this combination... would you please give me an idea on how to create it?


Blessings to you, Angelica


**********************************


Hi Angelica,


Amber is a highly prized fragrance for its warm and exotic aroma. It is a tree resin and is usually commercially available in a base of something like sunflower, or another oil - or in its hard resin form. I mention this because if you can get Amber Essential Oil (probably mixed with a carrier oil) it would be really easy for you to add a few drops of your other two favorites, sandlewood and rose to the pre-mixed Amber Essential Oil for a really beautiful blend.


Let me know if you need guidance finding any of the oils.


Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment